Great Prices, Quality Service and Parts!
Thank you for visiting the online site for Damascus Computers.
I am a local Damascus resident of about 13 years now. I love our community (except for the traffic) and the ability to help people with their computers issues. I have been in the computer repair business for over 15 years now. Ten of these years I had a retail location in Damascus. Many of my customers have been customers since the very beginning. My goal is to create a trust with my clients by being honest, straightforward, patient, reasonably priced and having a high degree of integrity.
Times have changed and I no longer feel the need to have a retail location. Over the years I have found that I can fix A LOT of computer issues via remote computing. However you must have an internet connection for me to utilize this form of service. I use a simple program called TeamViewer which can be downloaded here.
In the event you do not have an internet connection there are other ways that I can help. I can come directly to your home and pick up your equipment or you can drop off your equipment at my home office that is located at 21130 SE Highway 212, Damascus, OR. Here is a link to Google Maps. If you would like to drop by my house generally it works best if you call ahead just in case I am on a house call.
I am specialized in:
• Virus/ Malware Removal
• Data Transfer (From one device to another)
• Data Recovery (From functioning Hard Drives)
• Laptop repair on LCD Screen, power outlets, keyboards, broken hinges, bad CPU fans,
motherboard replacement, ect.
• Upgrades on Laptops and Desktops
• Operating system wipes and reinstallations
• Speeding up computers, both new and old.
• Tutoring on Windows Operating system, Phones, tablets and some software (Quickbooks,
Outlook, Word ect. )
• Building OUTSTANDINGLY FAST Computers with an 18 month warranty parts and labor, high
quality parts, no B.S. software and local service.